You can also contact us by phone:
+48 32 204 66 01
+48 32 204 56 89
1. General information.
2. The operator of the eticod.pl website is ETICOD Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Katowice (40-309), at 21 Grzegorzka Street.
3. The website gets information about users and their behaviour the following way:
1. Through information entered voluntarily in forms.
2. Through cookie files saved in end-devices (the so-called „cookies”).
3. By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator nazwa.pl Sp. z o.o.
4. Information in the forms.
4. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
5. The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
6. The data in the form is not shared with third parties, unless the user’s consent is given.
7. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
8. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose that results from the function of a specific form, e.g. for order execution, processing of a service request or commercial contact.
9. The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities that technically provide certain services – in particular, this applies to providing information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are operators of internet domains (primarily the Scientific and Academic Computer Network j.b.r.), payment services or other entities, with whom the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.
10. Information about cookies.
12. Cookie files (the so-called „cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
13. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and accesses them is the Website operator.
14. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
2. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
3. defining the user’s profile to display matched materials in advertising networks, in particular, the Google network.
15. The website uses two basic types of cookies: „Session” and „persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
16. Website browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information can be found in the help or the documentation of the web browser.
18. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
20. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular, the Google network, to display advertisements adapted to how the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
21. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
22. Server logs.
23. Information about user behaviour is logged in the server layer. The data is used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
24. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. What is more, the following may be saved:
1. time of receiving inquiry,
2. time of sending answer,
3. name of the client’s station – identification made by the HTTP protocol,
4. information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
5. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
6. information about the user’s browser,
7. Information about the IP address.
25. The above data is not associated with specific users browsing the website.
26. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
27. Data provision.
28. The data is made available to third parties only within the limits permitted by law.
29. The data that allows identification of a natural person is made available only with that person’s consent.
30. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies based on lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
31. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
32. If the user does not want to receive cookies, this may be changed in the browser settings. We hereby reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, may prevent the use of websites.
33. To manage cookie settings, select the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
1. Internet Explorer
7. Safari (iOS)
8. Windows Phone