INFORMATION CLAUSE to the contact form
According to Art. 13, sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter as: GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your data is Eticod Sp. z o. o., Ul. Grzegorzka 21, 40-309 Katowice, TAX ID.: 627-266-37-23, phone: +48 32 314-02-04, email: email@example.com hereinafter referred to as the company.
2. Your personal data shall be protected and processed for the purpose of:
3.a) your personal data will be processed to conduct correspondence with you and handle the case to which it relates, and for the purpose of possible pursuit of claims or defending against such claims – the legal basis is the legitimate interest of ADO in accordance with Art. 6, sec. 1, letter f of the GDPR – i.e. handling of cases reported using the form, correspondence with interested entities, and handling of cases reported by such entities.
4.b) offer presentation, in connection with allowing for the submission and implementation of orders and the conclusion of contracts for the sale of products offered by the company through the System (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
– if the inquiry sent using the form contained a request for offer,
5. Your personal data shall be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which you have consented, with systematic control of the assessment of its usefulness, no longer than every 3 years from the date of introduction. The period of personal data processing may be extended each time by the period of limitation of claims, if the processing of personal data shall be necessary to pursue any claims or defend against such claims by ADO. To the extent that the data is processed to send you marketing content, it shall be processed until the consent is withdrawn or an objection to such processing is raised.
6. Your data shall not be transferred to other entities except: IT system suppliers and IT services for the company, entities providing services to the company necessary to perform the contract concluded with your company, including legal services, postal operators and couriers, banks in the scope of payment processing, some regulated professions, such as lawyers.
7. You shall have the right to access the personal data content, including requests for its copies and requests for rectification, deletion of personal data (the right to be forgotten), restrict the processing of personal data, the right to transfer personal data to another administrator, the right to object to the processing of personal data, including profiling, and for direct marketing purposes, to withdraw consent if the company processes your personal data based on consent, at any time and in any way, without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. You shall have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you feel that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
8. You shall have the right to object to the processing of personal data to receive marketing content. What is more, with regard to the processing of personal data for the purposes resulting from the company’s legitimate interests, you shall have the right to object to reasons related to your particular situation.
9. You provide your personal data voluntarily.