You can also contact us by phone:
+48 32 204 66 01
+48 32 204 56 89
1. General provisions
3. Type and scope of electronic services
4. Conditions for provision and conclusion of electronic services provision contracts
5. Conditions for termination of electronic services provision contracts
6. Complaints procedure
7. Intellectual property
8. Final Provisions
9. General provisions
1. The www.eticod.pl website operates on the terms set out in these Regulations.
2. The Regulations define the types and scope of services provided electronically by www.eticod.pl, the rules for provision of these services, conditions for concluding and terminating electronic services provision contracts, as well as the complaint procedure.
3. The Regulations define the types and scope of services provided electronically by www.eticod.pl, the rules for provision of these services, conditions for concluding and terminating electronic services provision contracts, as well as the complaint procedure.
4. Upon taking steps to use the Electronic Services of the www.eticod.pl website, each Service Recipient shall be obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
5. To matters not covered by these Regulations, the following provisions shall apply:
1. Act on the provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended),
2. Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws No. 2014, item 827),
3. Act on Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
1. CONTACT FORM – a form available on the www.eticod.pl website that allows the Service Recipient to contact the Service Provider directly.
2. REGULATIONS – these Website regulations.
3. SERVICE PROVIDER – eticod sp. z o.o., registered office address: Józefa Grzegorzka 21, 40-309 Katowice, address for deliveries: Józefa Grzegorzka 21, 40-309 Katowice, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under number: 0000321577, TAX ID.: 6272663723, REGON CODE: 241087158, having share capital in the amount of: e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 32 2045689.
4. SERVICE RECIPIENT – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity to use the Electronic Service by law.
5. ELECTRONIC SERVICE – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Client via the Website.
6. NEWSLETTER – an Electronic Service that allows the Service Recipient to subscribe to and receive free information from the Service Provider to the e-mail address provided by the Service Recipient.
7. Type and scope of electronic services
1. The Service Provider enables the use of Electronic Services via the Website, such as:
1.using the Contact Form,
2.using the Newsletter,
2. The provision of Electronic Services to Customers takes place under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
8. Conditions for provision and conclusion of electronic services provision contracts
1. Provision of Electronic Services specified in Chapter III, item 1 of the Regulations by the Service Provider is free of charge.
2. The period for which the contract is concluded:
1. the contract for the Electronic Services provision, consisting in provision of the possibility to send a message via the Contact Form is concluded for a definite period and is terminated when the message is sent or the Customer ceases to send it.
2. The Electronic Services Provision contract, consisting in the use of the Newsletter, is concluded for an indefinite period.
3. Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
1. a computer with Internet access,
2. access to e-mail,
3. a web browser,
4. The Service Recipient shall be obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with law, with respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
5. The Service Recipient shall be obliged to enter data consistent with the truth.
6. The Service Recipient shall be prohibited from providing illegal content.
9. Conditions for termination of electronic services provision contracts
1. Termination of the Electronic Services Provision contract:
1. A contract for the provision of Electronic Services of a continuous and indefinite nature (e.g. using the Newsletter) may be terminated.
2. The Service Recipient may terminate the contract with immediate effect and without giving reasons by sending an appropriate statement via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
3. The Service Provider may terminate the Electronic Services Provision contract of a continuous and indefinite nature if the Service Recipient violates the Regulations, in particular, when it provides unlawful content after an unsuccessful prior call to cease the violations and setting an appropriate deadline. In this case, the contract expires after 7 days from the date of submitting the declaration of will to terminate it (notice period).
4. The termination leads to ceasing the legal relationship with effect for the future.
2. The Service Provider and the Service Recipient may terminate the Electronic Services Provision contract at any time by agreement of the parties.
10. Complaints procedure
1. Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider:
1. Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services via the Website may be submitted by the Service Recipient via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the above-mentioned e-mail, please provide as much information and circumstances concerning the subject of the complaint as possible, in particular, the type and date of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the complaint investigation procedure by the Service Provider.
3. The Service Provider investigates the complaint immediately, not later than within 14 days.
4. The Service Provider’s response to the complaint is sent to the Customer’s e-mail address provided in the complaint or in another manner provided by the Customer
2. Intellectual property
1. All content posted at www.eticod.pl is protected by copyright and is the property of Eticod Sp. z o.o. The Service Recipient takes full responsibility for the damage caused to the Service Provider, resulting from the use of any content on the www.eticod.pl website, without the Service Provider’s consent.
2. Any use of any of the elements constituting the content of the www.eticod.pl website by any party without the express written consent of the Service Provider, constitutes a breach of the Service Provider’s copyright and results in civil and criminal liability.
3. Final Provisions
1. Agreements concluded via the Website are concluded in accordance with Polish law.
2. If non-compliance of any part of the Regulations with applicable law is observed, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply in place of the challenged provision of the Regulations.